Thursday, November 6, 2008

THE END OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

This is also the end of the world as we know it.

As some of you may remember early in July of this past summer a lady asked me if something was coming and I said a storm would start August 7th . Sure enough I awoke to the news that Russia had invaded Georgia. Well as I prayed Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 came to me. Those chapters speak of the further aggressions gog , magog , meshack , tubal and rosh which most Biblical scholars agree that those are references to 1. Rosh = Russia 2. Meshack= Moscow . So far those are the only two thing’s that I agree with but I suspect Magog and tubal are Iran and Iraq and it is funny that when Maric did a google search for the government of Georgia that it came up as G.O.G.
Since I had my N.D.E. God has been telling me thing’s that are going to happen during the tribulation. Ever since Barrack HUSSIEN Obama beat Hillary for the Democratic nomination for President of the United State’s of America God has shown me thing’s about him that are quite disturbing to me. 1. His view on Marxism, he clearly laid out his dream for a Marxist State which is really a black man’s fascism. Because all of his ideologies’ are the same as Hitler’s except for one thing, he want’s the master race to be a black society instead of an Arian one. B.H.O.’s life and Hitler’s life are very similar except for some slight differences. Even down to the way crowds react to him it is the same look that Hitler’s crowd’s had. I was watching the History Channel one day shortly after I had seen an Obama speech and the show was about how charismatic Hitler was when he gave a speech. There was a woman in the crowd that if you super imposed the picture of her with this woman that was sitting behind Obama you would be able to match the pictures exactly. Hitler was Gods way of giving us a look at the Anti Christ. Hitler stole his countries election by force, Obama stole his election via ACORN. In the short of it they are very similar. I know there some of you that will scoff at this idea, but remember this, Jesus said he (Anti-Christ) would in peace and that he would fool the elect if it were possible. Obama is going to take us down the same road that Hitler did in WW 2 . Remember this Hitler came in war. Obama comes in telling people he’ll bring peace. Those of you that forget your past are destined to repeat it. Read Matthew 24, Ezekiel, 38, 39, and revelations 18 and 19. It will bring a lot of clarity to what I have been saying. If you are not saved by the blood of the lamb don’t put it off any longer for if you keep sitting on the fence any longer the winds will come and knock you off into something that you will not like, for you see Jesus has come to reap his harvest , separate his sheep from the goats of Barrack Hussein Obama. I know this may seem like a lot for you to digest at this time so I’ll end with this, God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son and who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. For Jesus came into this world not to condemn the laws of Moses but through Him they might be fulfilled . If you are not saved at this time please say this prayer, dear lord Jesus I know that I have sinned and every time I sin I drive a nail deeper into your wrist and cause you more pain. For this I am truly sorry and I know that if you only say the word I will be saved. So dear Lord I commend all of my being unto you and I accept the gift of pardon that you have offered me thank you Lord Jesus. In the of the father and of you Lord Jesus I now know that you are the truth, the light and that no man comes to the father save unto you. AMEN. One more thing you don’t have to believe that there is a God, but trust me I know he’s real. So until next time this is gods ranger signing off so Gods speed.

Love to all of my Brother’s and Sisters in Christ your brother gods ranger .


P.S. I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a question or on the main page.

No comments: